Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Nanao MS-2930

BlinG

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

hursit

Will Nanao 2930 Tube Work With 2931 Chassis?

gitanes

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

Darksoft

Modding Hori RAP4 Hyabusa to work with H.A.S

Danexmurder

Recent Activities

• BlinG -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS-2930.

This has been resolved. Changed some questionable caps + filter caps and reflowed lots of solder joints. Wave is now gone!
  • hursit -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from rewrite: “Got it. But it will need to be square, won't it? Making it not square means it won't rotate properly. To make sure: Is your design for the monitor mount is tilted the same degrees as the original? ” Yes it has to be Square. My…
  • gitanes -

Replied to the thread Will Nanao 2930 Tube Work With 2931 Chassis?.

I think so. Your 2931 chassi's heater register on R732 will be 1 ohm ( Brown, Black, Gold, Gold ). If so, you don't need to exchange.
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Quote from rivlez: “It either gets stuck on "initializing file system". Do you need to do the firmware and top files every time you do the menu? ” No you dont. Quote from rivlez: “I've tried with and without a games folder. I always delete the…
  • rivlez -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Quote from SVM: “What happens when you extract the 5 menu files directly to \games\menu? ” It either gets stuck on "initializing file system". Do you need to do the firmware and top files every time you do the menu? Quote from piscian18: “Sorry if…
  • zizer -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Payment requests for the first 10 units are out! I'm going to let these get into hands and played by the end users a lot to see how everything goes. I tested all 10 myself here so should be good to go. In the meantime I have more parts coming for the…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

Like (Post)
    2560px-IC_Extractor.JPG If you bought this thing, it sucks for DIP style EPROMs. cancel it and buy this instead
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “2560px-IC_Extractor.JPG If you bought this thing, it sucks for DIP style EPROMs. cancel it and buy this instead ” ^THIS that extractor tool is not for extracting EPROMs it's for extracting these kids of chips: