Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

InfiniKey-CPS2

BlinG

Vewlix/nnc with xbox360

SNK-NEO-GEO

Volume potentiometer issue (I guess)

erzane

Pinned Games with Issues

mugen_ketsueki

Astérix Case

xtrasmiley

Recent Activities

• BlinG -

Replied to the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Quote from parodius: “Quote from BlinG: “Did you have issues with the SIMM connector getting in the way of the infinikey install? I had to shave off the plastic connector piece to get the infinikey to sit properly on the board. ” Huh ? No issues at…
  • parodius -

Replied to the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Quote from BlinG: “ Did you have issues with the SIMM connector getting in the way of the infinikey install? I had to shave off the plastic connector piece to get the infinikey to sit properly on the board. ” Huh ? No issues at all on my side.
  • anakin -

Liked kinox51’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Hey @Frank_fjs, I just want to say thank you for all your great work! I was able to consolize my MV1C this weekend and test it out with your awesome Superguns I've just finished last weekend! (Hidden Content) -kinox51
  • anakin -

Liked buffi’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Soldered up my board! Very pleasant experience! Turns out the most annoying part was soldering the jamma connector on there... You did a good job on the design of this. Now I just need to convert some power supply to try it out as well... hopefully this…
  • SNK-NEO-GEO -

Replied to the thread Vewlix/nnc with xbox360.

If fighting games go Vewlix because the fighting games are 16:9 widescreen for most fighting games.. If SMUMPS NNC 4:3 480p.
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Vewlix/nnc with xbox360.

Exactly! Very easy and it's not any different than wiring up a fight stick so there are a hundred video tutorials out there for that part.
  • Quote from opt2not: “Now, with Williams giving the go-ahead, does it make it official? Hell yes it does. ” In this case, that byte was changed by Capcom at a later stage, so was their fix.