Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Namco NA1/NA2 Repair Tips

Hammy

Pinned Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support

nnap

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

klee123

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

djsheep

Nanao MS8-29FSG chassis issue (Astro City)

nem

Recent Activities

• Hammy -

Replied to the thread Namco NA1/NA2 Repair Tips.

Audio section badly needs schematics doing. I know from my debugging that the 2x 22uf caps are the "left and right" channels. If you have a scope or audio probe check around there.
  • opt2not -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread Sega Aero City! Great cabinets..

Like (Post)
    Gotcha. I suspect a huge lot of Aeros were imported to socal in the mid-90s. A lot of them have all the same ugly American control panel hackjobs and stretched marquee art, as well as the pedestals many of these were on. When I visited Nickel Nickel in…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked sk8er000’s post in the thread Namco NA1/NA2 Repair Tips.

Like (Post)
    I think that my working NA2 doesn't output any audio from the headphones pads, I've already ordered new potentiometers (thanks to @Hammy) and a couple of Mitshubishi M51568FP that from my research should be the headphones amplifier. Does anyone had a…
  • parodius -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread New Namco System 1 Multi Instructions.

Like (Post)
    Have fun and thanks for the picture. We will update the instructions accordingly.
  • nnap -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

yes, the GQ-4X is very unreliable with the 27C160 & 27C322 eproms. I had whole batches that would not work on that programmer. They wrote/verified fine on my Xeltek. Unfortunately I had similar issues with the T56, so I cannot recommend that one either.…