Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sentinel Supergun - Prototype

Frank_fjs

[Help] GC modification - MEGAdrive V5 production or equivalent

swisstoni

Naomi Cart Reproduction Labels

PascalP

Thrill Drive 2 Steering Error

LuKa

Price Check section under Sale/Trade Forum?

Mitsurugi-w

Recent Activities

• Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Might work on Saturn at some point. Anyone know of a source of PCB mount Saturn controller connectors, or do I need to resort to harvesting them from controller extension cables?
  • zeruel85 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Like (Post)
    youtu.be/WQAgxQXiVJE Nice surprise, I finished off the Sega Mega Drive / Genesis controller adapter. Excuse my crazy wife and dog noises in the background. Works with 3 and 6 button pads, automatically detects the connected controller. Pressing 'START'…
  • xodaraP -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Like (Post)
    youtu.be/WQAgxQXiVJE Nice surprise, I finished off the Sega Mega Drive / Genesis controller adapter. Excuse my crazy wife and dog noises in the background. Works with 3 and 6 button pads, automatically detects the connected controller. Pressing 'START'…
  • CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread BOUNTY: CPS1.5 games (with Q-Sound) on CPS2 multi.

Like (Post)
    I have some news... @neocps1 has sent me his pretty advanced conversion of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs :) with the hope of someone to finish it. Let me quote: " Well, I tried to find a solution to layer over sprite priorities by trying to insert in the sprite…