Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Namco Noir advice

Horris

ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN)

everten

Samurai Shodown V Perfect on real hardware?

hackcell

Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix

Coyo5050

HOTD4 Gun Shake

Brivs Mekis

Recent Activities

• Horris -

Replied to the thread Namco Noir advice.

Hiya hopper I knew I should have waited to hear from someone, well the good news is by plugging a dvi to dvi cable in it does work and better than before, but still only in 1280 x 760, but then that might be because I’d marked down dips 7,6 & 8 on for…
  • everten -

Replied to the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

The LCD is really nice, but..... more wires
  • BroadwayJose -

Still not sure if I want to opt for the LCD solution but I'm happy for now with the dip bank setup. It works and it's easy to use.
  • everten -

Quote from BroadwayJose: “Got my PCB in and installed. Looks really clean, fits perfectly with the Highflow plexi case and the stereo sounds excellent. Thanks again @everten! ” Looks great. You need to find a place to mount that dip switch and it will…
  • BroadwayJose -

Liked everten’s post in the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Like (Post)
    Quote from beast1x5: “Hey @everten st-v I/O just arrived and stereo audio sounds absolutely amazing especially hearing radiant silvergun on my M-audio AV-20 DJ monitors. Fantastic job , and i can't wait to see your next projects! ” Nice! Now that I'm…
  • BroadwayJose -

Liked everten’s post in the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Like (Post)
    Thanks @merrygoomba for sending some pics of the IO board compatibility with the Lions 3 case. Looks pretty good. 50075152846_6d6e16c50b.jpg 50075152836_7a50f1d829.jpg