Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution

zionfarm

Playchoice 10 replacement buttons

stj

Nintendo VS. Gun

stj

SEGA Lindbergh cabinet "upgraded" with LG 1080 monitor.

nem

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• zionfarm -

Replied to the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Quote from nem: “Quote from hoagtech: “If I can find out who got their last order I can eliminate quite a few names from the beginning. ” @zionfarm seems to have gotten his. ” Correct I got mine already.
  • Bluetear -

Liked everten’s post in the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Like (Post)
    I just placed an order for an updated version of both the PCB and tiny interconnect PCB. I'll probably have the boards in a week or two for another round of testing. Changes after testing and feedback on the "prototype" board: - Updated attenuation…
  • stj -

Replied to the thread Playchoice 10 replacement buttons.

we used to call those "wico buttons", they come in 2 length's so they can be used on metal or wood panels. you could put a screw into the center of the shaft to reach the switch - but i didnt tell you that bodge! ;)
  • nem -

Replied to the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Quote from hoagtech: “If I can find out who got their last order I can eliminate quite a few names from the beginning. ” @zionfarm seems to have gotten his.
  • stj -

Replied to the thread Nintendo VS. Gun.

it's a plain old optical sensor, any old zapper type gun can be used - but as mentioned it must be a 15Khz CRT monitor. no lcd's or scalers/vga convertors in the cab.
  • nem -

Replied to the thread SEGA Lindbergh cabinet "upgraded" with LG 1080 monitor..

Quote from aj2k: “Can I replace the stock monitor with a 32MP58HQ, and keep the header and everything that's not in your photos? I love the light-up header so don't want to lose that! ” Of course you don't have to lose the header. It's a separate…
  • HardAzRockz -

Liked brentradio’s post in the thread Get your MultiMVS Here:.

Like (Post)
    Quote from HardAzRockz: “I can't wait for the DS MVS cart to be restocked. Once again I was attacked by TO fanboys for asking about a SNES cart. For some reason one of their moderators seem to bring darksoft into the conversation randomly. Why are…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Quote from VEGETA: “You shocked me about this. I thought that AES carts will go as long as there is market for them. ” The answer is in your sentence.