Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Tekken 7 FR - How to link?

Dache

IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects)

MetalliC

GDEMU chinese clones

Sp33dFr34k

Anyone using a CMVS-RGB pcb for MVS SCART/RGB?

Max_Power

VGA to CRT nanao ms9

Sp33dFr34k

Recent Activities

• Dache -

Replied to the thread Tekken 7 FR - How to link?.

Didn't get a chance to ask anyone at the arcade on Sunday as it was super, super busy due to Father's Day, sorry. I'll try to catch someone who'll know at some point though.
  • MetalliC -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Quote from GC8TECH: “IS there anyone HERE in Mame Dev??? So i can submit PGM roms not in the PGM.CPP MAME?? I think i have quite a few.... ” yep. which game it is ? boot or original ?
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Replied to the thread GDEMU chinese clones.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “I got my clone in today... oh wait... nope, this is not a joke, I actually received this today. ” Bwhahahaha, this is absolutely hilarious TS. Now we'd like to see pics of you wearing this thing, pretty please :D I hope you…
  • SVM -

Liked Max_Power’s post in the thread Anyone using a CMVS-RGB pcb for MVS SCART/RGB?.

Like (Post)
    I upgraded my AliExpress Consolized MV1c ... The pic was a bit dark but I adjusted brightness in OSSC. I am in love with the Sharp SEXY PIXELs
  • Max_Power -

Replied to the thread Anyone using a CMVS-RGB pcb for MVS SCART/RGB?.

I upgraded my AliExpress Consolized MV1c ... The pic was a bit dark but I adjusted brightness in OSSC. I am in love with the Sharp SEXY PIXELs
  • inorhg -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread CPS3 Repro Carts!!.

Like (Post)
    next week, @Mitsurugi-w will receive a new batch of carts and should be able to start shipping short after that. We are sending the carts on a first come first served, so if anyone wants to make sure that you get yours, please let me know and I'll send…
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Replied to the thread VGA to CRT nanao ms9.

It will cause the screen to be a bit dimmer, but other than that it shouldn't be an issue afaik.
  • tiff_lee -

Replied to the thread VGA to CRT nanao ms9.

Fair enough, wasn't sure if the voltage difference was the cause of the problem