Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

rivlez

Will it work? An acid repair attempt!

Thrillhouse

What does a suicided CPS3 cart look like when powered up?

idc

hello all

Mitsurugi-w

CPS2 consolization, only video part

xodaraP

Recent Activities

• hardyhell -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS.

Like (Post)
    Right now the project is stalled as i don't have the roms (or ram) yet :( There's a few different packs of roms now from different places so one will turn up soon. For the ram i can hack some atmel crap ram in for testing. By going old - school spec. on…
  • rivlez -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from rivlez: “It either gets stuck on "initializing file system". Do you need to do the firmware and top files every time you do the menu? ” No you dont. Quote from rivlez: “I've tried with and without a games folder.…
  • Thrillhouse -

Replied to the thread Will it work? An acid repair attempt!.

Wow - that is some extensive documentation. Much appreciated!
  • Thrillhouse -

Liked fluxcore’s post in the thread Will it work? An acid repair attempt!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Thrillhouse: “Quote from fluxcore: “You've actually got remarkably little trace corrosion around that chip, all my acid deaths have been putting patch wires from that area around the board (mainly to the graphic rom sockets). Likely…
  • xodaraP -

Liked idc’s post in the thread What does a suicided CPS3 cart look like when powered up?.

Like (Post)
    Why not remove the battery, and keep the PCB safe? Replace it with one of Mitsurugi-w’s repros running SuperBIOS. If anyone ever figures out how to reload the keys, you can resurrect your original. Not sure if anyone’s looking at it, mind you.…
  • Raph_friend -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread What does a suicided CPS3 cart look like when powered up?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Raph_friend: “Yeah I know how you feel, but it's just a virtual key, your pcb will still remain original. ” Also you no longer have to worry about a battery potentially causing damage to your board and it will always work correctly :)