Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

PGM Cartridge pinout

GC8TECH

Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix

Hadouken Arcade

Jamma help

bravesirchris

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

muckyfingers

Hi from Brisbane

djsheep

Recent Activities

• GC8TECH -

Replied to the thread PGM Cartridge pinout.

Big Thanks!! This has been hugely helpfull....
  • Hadouken Arcade -

Replied to the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

First batch was gone within a very short time. I appreciate the interest. - Per the discussion, I'm looking into changing the material to stainless. The original material aluminum alloy is still acceptable and easy to modify if needed. Weight will…
  • kazuo -

Liked RandomRetro’s post in the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Like (Post)
    Quote from beast1x5: “hey @kazuo what's the recommended ram for the type x2? akatasuki and rastan don't boot up for me for whatever reason ” This is what I tossed in mine and no issues. newegg.com/g-skill-4gb-240-pin-ddr2-sdram/p/N82E16820231122
  • kazuo -

Liked muckyfingers’s post in the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Like (Post)
    Quote from DevilsFang: “I just got my 2x2GB sticks today. One stick is bad out of the box, but all the problems I had are gone now with just a single stick of 2GB. I read in another thread that the X2 will output 1080p. Is that true, and if so how? I…
  • bravesirchris -

Replied to the thread Jamma help.

I've played around with the dip switches and it just moves the picture from left to right not vertical to horizontal. So my options are flip the CRT from vertical to horizontal or buy a 19 to 1 PCB board right ?
  • Darksoft -

Liked MetalliC’s post in the thread What Sega hardware is this?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “I do not know what the game is called though ” game name is 金魚すくい シングル / Kingyo Sukui Single / Goldfish scooping medal game, YT have vids with it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC_T4q3E_yA
  • muckyfingers -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quote from DevilsFang: “I just got my 2x2GB sticks today. One stick is bad out of the box, but all the problems I had are gone now with just a single stick of 2GB. I read in another thread that the X2 will output 1080p. Is that true, and if so how? I…