Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sound Voltex IV HEAVENLY HAVEN I/O Error

chacal231077

System 16B - Audio Issue Followed from E-SWAT to Multi

acblunden2

Pinned --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--

KalessinDB

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

raffy92

Vewlix Console I/O - Connect Brook fighting boards directly to your Vewlix.

aimbuster

Recent Activities

• chacal231077 -

Replied to the thread Sound Voltex IV HEAVENLY HAVEN I/O Error.

OK, thanksdo you know what type of cable i should use for the connected ? if not the I / O problem could be what ? Thank you :)
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Sound Voltex IV HEAVENLY HAVEN I/O Error.

Quote from chacal231077: “We noticed that the CN2 connector cable on a pcb below the subwoofer was missing.I don't know if it must be wired originally ” It's normal that it's not connected. The PCB is just there for the LED lighting for the…
  • Paik4Life -

Liked KalessinDB’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Paik4Life: “Thanks for this answer, I thought that was the case but on the highscoresave listing for the new version, it still gives you the option to select PAL-G, so I was getting confused. Do people find the 3D printed LCD case…
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread System 16B - Audio Issue Followed from E-SWAT to Multi.

Quote from ic3b4ll: “Don't forget to add a voltage divider to attenuate the audio or you'll likely blow the speaker. ” Ok, taking you up on this offer. - I am using this speaker: PB-3212PK What is the best circuit I could build to attenuate audio for…
  • KalessinDB -

Replied to the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Quote from Paik4Life: “Thanks for this answer, I thought that was the case but on the highscoresave listing for the new version, it still gives you the option to select PAL-G, so I was getting confused. Do people find the 3D printed LCD case…
  • raffy92 -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Good evening, Is there any idea to resolve my issue , please thanks
  • kingau -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Like (Post)
    There's been a bit of a delay regarding supply of certain components. I humbly apologise to those who have paid and are still patiently waiting. The good news is I'm back on track and will upgrade your shipping to express and throw in a free compatible…