Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Namco Noir advice

AMS

Building a CMVS with "decent" HDMI out.

nam9

Pinned 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

Darksoft

UD-USB Decoders

Anselmo

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

hursit

Recent Activities

• AMS -

Replied to the thread Namco Noir advice.

No bubble here, don’t care what’s in it that much as I never look in it 8o :D . Just upload it to preserve things for the future.. maybe it is the new one we ll find out when it’s uploaded :thumbsup:
  • nam9 -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Fixing TMNT! - May need community help..

Like (Post)
    Picked up a cheap but dead TMNT off of FB a few days ago and it showed up this morning. Missing a few components but seemingly nothing irreplaceable. If anyone knows the value of C20, or can tell me what the 24-pin device at G8 is supposed to be, I…
  • hoagtech -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hoagtech: “Need I remind everyone. This is his finished prototype. I can’t wait to get one! 0-B8-EA709-C8-E7-429-F-99-BF-F7-BA8244-A136.jpg ” Hahah :D yeah my first baby :P
  • nam9 -

Replied to the thread Building a CMVS with "decent" HDMI out..

The Rad2X looks interesting. Certainly small enough to incorporate into a build. You'll still need to use a RGB buffer to properly attenuate the output signals down to mimic whichever version of the Rad2X you go with. Shouldn't be too…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!.

Quote from slickam: “I'm also going to need 1x64MB and 2x128MB, plus a repro cart. Should I PM you about that? ” PM Sent.
  • Anselmo -

Replied to the thread UD-USB Decoders.

• Anselmo -

Liked alexboogaloo’s post in the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Anselmo: “I've always wanted to add usb controller functionality to an arcade cabinet. Recently I have been working on an astro city cabinet and have plans to wire in UD USB Screw Terminal Decoders into the harness to have a dual action…
  • slickam -

Replied to the thread 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!.

I'm also going to need 1x64MB and 2x128MB, plus a repro cart. Should I PM you about that?
  • rocket -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Ringwide Keychip ID?.

Like (Post)
    Just want to know what game this is. SBVJ ST GL Actually doesn't look like it matters too much because I just realized there's no drive in it.... But I'm curious, so if anyone knows, lmk!
  • rocket -

Replied to the thread Namco Noir advice.

not to burst the bubble. but the schmatic was the same as tekken 6 missing a bunch of connector info. the manual still references the old tekken 6 card readers. *** i am making the assumption this is a copy of the sept 2010 version and hoping i am wrong.