Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Broken Taito JVS I/O for TTX

tronbaby

Sega Megalo 410

Ceedub

CPS2 Multi Key Writing Quick Solder Board

Steam313

Discharging the tube

Niko

CPS2 I/O Interface

mthngn

Recent Activities

• tronbaby -

Replied to the thread Broken Taito JVS I/O for TTX.

No problem, thanks for getting back to me so quickly, much appreciated!
  • fatmikerocks -

Liked alberto1225’s post in the thread IC: Repro 1P/2P Aero city panel 4/6/2020 update!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kavas: “They look great! Are those the only 2 options? Is it still possible to have them done without the start buttons? ” 4.6 updated! The repro 1P/2P aero panel is going to be produced soon. Here are button configuration I will do. There
  • mathewbeall -

Liked Niko’s post in the thread Discharging the tube.

Like (Post)
    Quote from erzane: “Can I use a crossed small screwdriver or should I use a big flat one? Also, should I do this before disconnecting all wires or can I do it after (maybe a stupid question but I'd like to be clear on this)? DSCN9630.jpg DSCN9631.jpg
  • Ceedub -

Replied to the thread Sega Megalo 410.

If anyone is selling a marquee topper to one of these let me know! I acquired the one linked from unholyknight or whoever.
  • Steam313 -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Multi Key Writing Quick Solder Board.

Got mine in yesterday and installed it, I appreciate this product! Made the install super easy!!!
  • Niko -

Replied to the thread Discharging the tube.

Quote from erzane: “Can I use a crossed small screwdriver or should I use a big flat one? Also, should I do this before disconnecting all wires or can I do it after (maybe a stupid question but I'd like to be clear on this)? DSCN9630.jpg DSCN9631.jpg
  • I just wanted to close-the-loop on this issue I was having: Quote from opt2not: “JAMMAizer users: has anyone encountered an issue where if you’re hold a diagonal on either P1 or P2, then press a button, the jammaizer triggers the start button, or…