Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Nintendo VS. Gun

Escarioth

3D printed replacement cases for carts

Fluffy

BIOS and Header fixed atomiswave converts

Murray

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX Multigame

rtw

Streetfighter EX 2 Plus

wasspat

Recent Activities

• PascalP -

Liked brentradio’s post in the thread Get your MultiMVS Here:.

Like (Post)
    Quote from HardAzRockz: “I can't wait for the DS MVS cart to be restocked. Once again I was attacked by TO fanboys for asking about a SNES cart. For some reason one of their moderators seem to bring darksoft into the conversation randomly. Why are…
  • Escarioth -

Replied to the thread Nintendo VS. Gun.

since i do not use a real nintendo VS. cab with original cables... how can you plug the gun ? is there a special way to hook it up ? (ill use it with a jamma adapter) my main arcade cab is a MK2
  • Fluffy -

Replied to the thread 3D printed replacement cases for carts.

Just so we've got all links in the same place: PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting The last time I checked online prices were quite expensive, probably dominated by the time to takes to print…
  • Murray -

Replied to the thread BIOS and Header fixed atomiswave converts.

Thanks for this, great work! Just a quick question to confirm. Do the new rom files work with the old multi region bios and the regular bios versions? Or didn't you test those? Or do you need the new multi bios for these roms to work properly? Just…
  • KalessinDB -

Liked everten’s post in the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Like (Post)
    I just placed an order for an updated version of both the PCB and tiny interconnect PCB. I'll probably have the boards in a week or two for another round of testing. Changes after testing and feedback on the "prototype" board: - Updated attenuation…
  • KalessinDB -

Liked brentradio’s post in the thread Get your MultiMVS Here:.

Like (Post)
    Quote from HardAzRockz: “I can't wait for the DS MVS cart to be restocked. Once again I was attacked by TO fanboys for asking about a SNES cart. For some reason one of their moderators seem to bring darksoft into the conversation randomly. Why are…
  • DeWitt -

Liked XianXi’s post in the thread JNX Phase - New Fighting Adapter for Your Dedicated Neo Geo cab.

Like (Post)
    This is a project that I've been working on for 2 years now and we have finally got it to a version where I'm happy with all that it does. The JNX Phase uses the already known 1+2=3 button method found in Samurai Shodown. Using that logic, the JNX Phase…
  • rtw -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX Multigame.

Try selecting the game as fast as possible. The goal is to squash the "no entity" bug.