Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

buffi

Neo Geo Track Ball Games

twistedsymphony

Sega Megalo 410

tiff_lee

Official Interest list for Namco NA System Multi by Hammy (PCB design by Caius Arcade Repairs & Engineering)

archimage

DoDonPachi DaiOuJou conversion graphical glitches

bagheera369

Recent Activities

• buffi -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Awesome! That means just two more people until it's my turn :P This project seems amazing and looking forward to this a lot.
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo Track Ball Games.

what makes you think pop'n bounce is a trackball game? it looks like it should use a spinner.
  • dennydevito -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from dennydevito: “Can i get added to this list pls? ” Done
  • nam9 -

Liked Segasonicfan’s post in the thread Intro & Coming Soon - Sync Clean Pro V1.0.

Like (Post)
    Update: Boards arrived! Doing assembly and testing now. Strongly considring the Viletim/Martin Jones circuit as my next design, since I now have a prototyping mill in house to work with and some parts ordered. More updates and pics later this week!
  • tiff_lee -

Replied to the thread Sega Megalo 410.

Quote from kazanova225: “My mount finally arrived. I’m picking up a cab in santa cruz this weekend but after that i will be doing some fitting and testing with. Any advice from those who have already installed a mount like distance and angle?
  • tiff_lee -

Liked LWK’s post in the thread Sega Megalo 410.

Like (Post)
    I repaired my benq I got off ebay for under 120$. Also got rid of the crappy Jamma harness I put in there and installed a Bob Roberts in it's place. Back on track!