Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters

TheDeath

CPS2 Multi - red screen

evilsim

IC: Sega Swing repro panel

Were MVS shells reused at the factory?

Jumpingmanjim

Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter

Frank_fjs

Recent Activities

• TheDeath -

Replied to the thread Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters.

Quote from ekorz: “I probably convinced him the 40pins are all 27c4002. That’s just what’s worked for my Last Bronx so listen to @TheDeath on those two chips since he’s built one! You can check with a multimeter for which pin is power if you want to be…
  • TheDeath -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters.

Like (Post)
    I probably convinced him the 40pins are all 27c4002. That’s just what’s worked for my Last Bronx so listen to @TheDeath on those two chips since he’s built one! You can check with a multimeter for which pin is power if you want to be sure, but I’d go…
  • KalessinDB -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    ok im not a pro among pros.....but i can still make stuff like that. if you have better ideas, i accept any help lol for single games (not multi) i can come up with something around the original arts from the game
  • djsheep -

Liked GeekMan1222’s post in the thread Astro City II replacement light cover?.

Like (Post)
    Find a professional business signage / art fabricator. Preferably one that has been in the business a long time and works with lexans or acrylics. There is one local to me he does all kinds of work for people and reproductions for their classic cars and…
  • evilsim -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Multi - red screen.

what a random human error thing to have happened. some good eyes on some of the members here :)