Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Candy Cabs Aero City Glass Screen Covers and Bezels Hoagtech's PLOG.

Kavas

Astro City Restoration and Monitor fix

FluxChiller

Naomi 2 NetDIMM blank screen on boot

twistedsymphony

Howdy from a Dreamcast veteran

piscian18

UMK3 Top & Bottom Plates From Lions3

mugen_ketsueki

Recent Activities

• Kavas -

Replied to the thread Candy Cabs Aero City Glass Screen Covers and Bezels Hoagtech's PLOG..

Quote from hoagtech: “Thanks guys. I was hoping you could afford to get the foot plates chromed. Mine were just redone at the powder coater. They look much better now. ” It's not a matter of money, it's that my guy recommended I don't do it. He…
  • FluxChiller -

Replied to the thread Astro City Restoration and Monitor fix.

Hey thanks! and yep, mine has the ground but I didn't hook it up - the one ground wire I didnt bother with because it was not clear what it connected to at least on mine. The screws you want are various "m4" type. Buy this set and you will have screws…
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread Candy Cabs Aero City Glass Screen Covers and Bezels Hoagtech's PLOG..

Thanks guys. I was hoping you could afford to get the foot plates chromed. Mine were just redone at the powder coater. They look much better now. I have x2 step downs (I own a sharp X68000 and MSX2+) but they both don't have a ground on the plug or…
  • hoagtech -

Liked Kavas’s post in the thread Candy Cabs Aero City Glass Screen Covers and Bezels Hoagtech's PLOG..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Aurich: “Quote from Kavas: “I use a step down converter in all my Japanese consoles and equipment despite there being multiple people claiming it will do them no harm to run on American AC. Doesn't hurt nor cost that much. ” I have 9…