Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Batman Forever sound board harness

nem

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

Darksoft

Anyone using a CMVS-RGB pcb for MVS SCART/RGB?

SVM

Toshiba d29c051 jamma problem (New Net City)

nem

Border Break

Merdan

Recent Activities

• nem -

Replied to the thread Batman Forever sound board harness.

C571 is 220uF 16V. I want to say the motherboard should display some boot up text even without a cart plugged in. Have you checked voltages?
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

@Mitsurugi-w we know this is a complex and manual process. Actually I think you should show someday the manufacturing process that you have in place, so people really understand that this is a hobbist thing.
  • Darksoft -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from nio: “You are always out of sockets and pins and mostly basic stuff. Lots of delay for nothing .... ” YOU try to keep track of the 1000s of parts I need for hundreds of products and keep it all together. Its trickier when multiple designs…
  • SVM -

Replied to the thread Anyone using a CMVS-RGB pcb for MVS SCART/RGB?.

• XianXi -

Replied to the thread Anyone using a CMVS-RGB pcb for MVS SCART/RGB?.

Are the last group of 75ohm resistors pulldowns or in series?
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Toshiba d29c051 jamma problem (New Net City).

15khz and 31khz definitely have a different set of saved settings on the PF. I wouldn't touch B+, but I would turn the screen pot on the flyback. Go in to the test menu, put your brightness and contrast setting in the middle position (either 50 or 100,…
  • KalessinDB -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from nio: “You are always out of sockets and pins and mostly basic stuff. Lots of delay for nothing .... ” YOU try to keep track of the 1000s of parts I need for hundreds of products and keep it all together. Its trickier when multiple designs…