Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Solved: Neo-Geo MVS MV-1C Component Question

Chelnov

Darksoft Multi - I get audio but no video

Chelnov

PGM2 games Vsync rates ?

ekorz

Cyvern Conversión color issue

TropicalBits

Pinned Bubble Memories Black Edition

waali

Recent Activities

• Chelnov -

Replied to the thread Solved: Neo-Geo MVS MV-1C Component Question.

Quote from shadowkn55: “You don't actually have to replace the cap unless you really want to. It's a bypass cap targeted towards the onboard bios which is no longer present. ” Thanks again shadowkn55. i got the NeoBiosMasta and I did not need the…
  • djsheep -

Liked Chelnov’s post in the thread Darksoft Multi - I get audio but no video.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Steam313: “that sounds like your A and B boards are not mating completely, Make sure you press firmly on them to get them to mate, and use the board clips if your using the Plastic Cases. If your not using the plastic cases, make sure your A…
  • Chelnov -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Multi - I get audio but no video.

Quote from waali: “As above make sure the boards are mated solidly including the side clips. Check your 5V, going over can cause sound but no video issues. ” Yep, that did it :) Thank you both. This but it was a combination of not pressing hard enough…
  • Chelnov -

Quote from Foxe: “Mine has video but no audio. :D By our powers combined... ” Haha, I'm having audio problems coming out of the JAMMA connector (audio works but keeps breaking down) I got new RCA jacks for the A Board and soldered them on it
  • Chelnov -

Quote from Steam313: “that sounds like your A and B boards are not mating completely, Make sure you press firmly on them to get them to mate, and use the board clips if your using the Plastic Cases. If your not using the plastic cases, make sure your A…
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread PGM2 games Vsync rates ?.

OyPBJY2_d.webp OSSC says 59.08Hz for OL2. I have a rigol scope too though I don’t know how to measure vsync with it.