Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting

kevindg86

New Member, Advice Needed

jassin000

The Jassifier

ekorz

Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original

XtraSmiley

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

Cereth

Recent Activities

• kevindg86 -

Replied to the thread STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting.

I don't know why but I can't get the region to change with the multibios. No matter what button I hold down or when I do it always defaults to Japan.
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Quote from Bluetear: “also avoid the jamma complication/costs until you're ready. ” I agree. X2 is going to be a great way to get your game on sooner rather than later. Then once you've had more experience with the cab and saved up some cash go for JAMMA.
  • kuze -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Like (Post)
    I have two blasts, an egret2, and a vewlix. The egret2 gives me a point of comparison to the blast -- it is indeed easier to work on. (Good luck finding one though!) Just wanted to say though... the blast isn't rocket science either. Someone is going to…
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread The Jassifier.

I am PUMPED! Can’t wait to build this bad boy and run some jamma in the Vewlix. I’m gonna pick something with stupid sync too just for fun.
  • slevin -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Like (Post)
    Quote from slevin: “those are normally games you have to connect the cabinet to a router to play right? ” The multi has hacks/plays offline. Quote from slevin: “KC just texted me saying that he could install the Type X2 with multi game for…
  • Bluetear -

The multi (by @Niko) is awesome. Would be a very simple way to get your new cab up and running with a great selection of games including USFIV and many others (including Puzzle Bobble, as you mentioned above). It would also avoid the jamma…
  • XtraSmiley -

Replied to the thread Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original.

Quote from brizzo: “I went and looked through my folder of bootleg cart photos and see now the serial number in the photo above is the same as the original run of bootleg cartridges. Might even guess the seller is just playing a bait and switch and…
  • jassin000 -

Quote from slevin: “those are normally games you have to connect the cabinet to a router to play right? ” The multi has hacks/plays offline. Quote from slevin: “KC just texted me saying that he could install the Type X2 with multi game for…
  • slevin -

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from slevin: “If I can get a vewlix from KC with Type X2 components ” Type X2 components is going to be JVS IO IO: Will be inside the control panel 3U7Gp8C.jpg MAKE SURE YOU CHECK! Lots of VLX cabs were configured for…
  • slevin -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Like (Post)
    Quote from slevin: “If I can get a vewlix from KC with Type X2 components ” Type X2 components is going to be JVS IO IO: Will be inside the control panel 3U7Gp8C.jpg MAKE SURE YOU CHECK! Lots of VLX cabs were configured for NesicaLive (ie they…