Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

ShootTheCore

Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets.

kulateam

Time Crisis 3 gun recoil not working

Hydreigon

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

modology

Wells Gardner sanity check - thanks in advance ❤️

rewrite

Recent Activities

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked TheDeath’s post in the thread Jamma shelf solutions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hoagtech: “Quote from TheDeath: “I like the combination by Ikea "billy", then these boxes with labels -> link they fit pretty much any pcb i'll throw in ” I think you have one too many arcade PCB’s. You should sell me SegaSonic and let me…
  • ShootTheCore -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Does Action Fighter require a steering wheel controller or something? When I try to play that game, I can accelerate but I can't steer.
  • kulateam -

Replied to the thread Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets..

Thanks for the comments :) I enjoy reading a lot of the detailed posts i find on forums, and try to contribute back where i can! I knew i had missed a few things, so i will jump back a few steps now. The lower part of the control panel, that was pretty…
  • djsheep -

Liked modology’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    I also have 29" (68CM) Weiya c2929d1-6 VGA for sale in melbourne for $400 or best offer. This one accept 800x600 resolution which i used to plan to make Mame cab out of it but never have time to get into it. It's technically brand new as it's just got…
  • Hydreigon -

Replied to the thread Time Crisis 3 gun recoil not working.

If the psu does output the correct voltage, then it's a failed transistor on the gun I/O board and that depends on which type of guns they are; optical = v185; CCD SD = v221 MIU; CCD DX = JVS Rays. v185 I/O boards use a SLA4060 transistor to drive the…
  • modology -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

I also have 29" (68CM) Weiya c2929d1-6 VGA for sale in melbourne for $400 or best offer. This one accept 800x600 resolution which i used to plan to make Mame cab out of it but never have time to get into it. It's technically brand new as it's just got…