Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Home Arcade System

msamiullah

Sega System 24 multi kit sale & support

xtrasmiley

Need help finding a case

ChicksOnLeashes

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

Frank_fjs

Pinned CPS2-Multi ROMset generator

emphatic

Recent Activities

• msamiullah -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from RGB: “The uploaded .brd is for the newest Autodesk Eagle. The 8pin mini DIN pinout is the same as XRGB mini. The HD-15 follows the VGA pinout, but instead of HSync on pin #13, there's CSync, that's all. If you just want to test things…
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Sega System 24 multi kit sale & support.

Quote from Kyosuke75: “I so want this so I can play Gain Ground but my first priority is getting the system 16 multi first... ” Me too, but I can't find a way to display this on anything yet... Don't have any medium rez monitor and no idea what else…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked Kyosuke75’s post in the thread Sega System 24 multi kit sale & support.

Like (Post)
    I so want this so I can play Gain Ground but my first priority is getting the system 16 multi first...
  • gpbear4 -

Any recommended I/O board to use with Sega Naomi and Namco System 256 in 15k mode for the HAS? I signed up in August, so I figured I should prepare myself.
  • ChicksOnLeashes -

Replied to the thread Need help finding a case.

Does it need to open on a hinge like the one pictured? If I was in store for another stick case, I would totally support @hursit with one of his all metal cases since hes a member here!
  • RGB -

The uploaded .brd is for the newest Autodesk Eagle. The 8pin mini DIN pinout is the same as XRGB mini. The HD-15 follows the VGA pinout, but instead of HSync on pin #13, there's CSync, that's all. If you just want to test things quickly then the easiest…