Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Does anyone own or have pictures of a Taito Pu Li Ru La PCB?

Derick2k

Howdy from a Dreamcast veteran

ekorz

Naomi 2 NetDIMM blank screen on boot

ekorz

[HAS] JAMMA extension harness

AlxUnderBase

UMK3 Top & Bottom Plates From Lions3

mugen_ketsueki

Recent Activities

• Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Does anyone own or have pictures of a Taito Pu Li Ru La PCB?.

Quote from djsheep: “I’ll get photos of the Metal Black posted up here soon for you @Derick2k Also do you still have that Trio the Punch available? ” Thanks. I do, its one of those titles you kinda wrestle with keeping or letting, at least for me.…
  • Derick2k -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Does anyone own or have pictures of a Taito Pu Li Ru La PCB?.

Like (Post)
    To each their own. It’s one of the most played games in my tidy selective collection. It is very much a keeper. I’ll get photos of the Metal Black posted up here soon for you @Derick2k Also do you still have that Trio the Punch available?
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Howdy from a Dreamcast veteran.

Quote from BlueCrab: “Trying to port KallistiOS to work on a NAOMI or NAOMI 2 board is actually the main reason I bought the board I have. :) ” I'm guessing you must already know @MetalliC (DEmul dev) already but I'm tagging him anyway because that sounds…
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Naomi 2 NetDIMM blank screen on boot.

If you have two working netdimms then you could swap around those pcbs to see if you can at least identify if the top or bottom board (or both) are bad. Certainly sounds like the bottom board might have an issue. If you want to snap some photos or…