Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Under Defeat HD+, anyone?

jassin000

Simpsons Konami Restore - Beat’em Up

opt2not

[WTB] Coin slot light bulbs?

tiff_lee

Will it work? An acid repair attempt!

tiff_lee

Nintendo Super System Arcade restoration

nam9

Recent Activities

• loloC2C -

Liked stt1’s post in the thread ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen.

Like (Post)
    Some good news: most of the parts have arrived. Waiting anymore a package with sockets (LCD and Arduino) to arrive. PCBs arrived too (or at least a package, didn't have time yet to check if they sent a brick ;) ). I have some sockets left from the…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Under Defeat HD+, anyone?.

I never really cared for Under Defeat, played it originally on Dreamcast and then on Naomi. I'm not saying its a bad game or anything, it just sorta exists but adds nothing/does nothing, soulless "meh" embodied in a shootie for me. *shrug*
  • kd2c5wa.jpg So here's the status of the V2 console I/O. The new code with the extra features is tested and working and are as follows. Home/Select/TP Button Emulation: - Select = B1 + B2 + Start - Home = B2 + B3 + Start - Touchpad Button =…
  • ArcadeSTG -

Replied to the thread Under Defeat HD+, anyone?.

My idea was the following combo: Under Defeat HD+ Teknoparrot JVS tool (to use JVS as keyboard)
  • ArcadeSTG -

Liked corey’s post in the thread Under Defeat HD+, anyone?.

Like (Post)
    Ring has alot of tie in security processes. These will need to be handled along with a hook to change com3 to 2 Resource wise though you are correct and it could likely run
  • opt2not -

Liked RandomRetro’s post in the thread Simpsons Konami Restore - Beat’em Up.

Like (Post)
    Restoring an original Simpson’s Konami 4-player cabinet and thinking of packing it with 6-8 of Konami’s great side scrolling fighters. Original PCBs only. Current though on games: 1) Simpsons 2) X-men 3) TMNT 4) Mystic Warriors 5) Cowboys of Moo…
  • opt2not -

Replied to the thread Simpsons Konami Restore - Beat’em Up.

Like the idea! I’m planning to do the same with my freshly restored X-men cab. except with only the 4 boards I have. X-men Simpsons Bucky O’ Hare Sunset Riders
  • evilsim -

Liked Rtl’s post in the thread Nintendo Super System Arcade restoration.

Like (Post)
    Finished it today everything is back together running perfect
  • tiff_lee -

Replied to the thread [WTB] Coin slot light bulbs?.

Are you set on incandescent bulbs? you could just put a T10 warm white LED in there for that warm glow from the coin slot