Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Frank_fjs

IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects)

GC8TECH

Pinned CPS III Bios and CD Releases

XeD

Incoming influx of System 357/359/369

plasia

DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com

Sp33dFr34k

Recent Activities

• Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

More updated PCBs landed today. I'm not happy with the voltmeter placement. It works but is rather close to the jamma pads and it's a squeeze regarding mounting hardware and the left hand audio cap. I think it may fit better and not get in the way of…
  • GC8TECH -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

UPDATE 20: Submitted some more rom versions not in mame yet. This time its "Photo Y2K / Real Fake". Also some from "Dragon World: Pretty Chance". BUT i need another cart to dissasemble to dump ALL the roms. As the version i have... None of the roms are…
  • djsheep -

Liked beast1x5’s post in the thread Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Like (Post)
    Some of you are missing the part where both @Darksoft and @Mitsurugi-w mentioned on the matter of neo geo cd support.. let them iron out all the wrinkles in the code and then we can eventually get neo CD support on an mvs/aes cart
  • XeD -

Replied to the thread CPS III Bios and CD Releases.

From my understanding there is no difference in game play. Only benefit is standard sh is the hack 4th strike