Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

MS8 tube replacement (Sega Aero City)

chomponooch

Namco NB-1 conversion to Nebula’s Ray

hardyhell

Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

Escarioth

Polishing a scratched monitor

nem

Wangfu_fr, hello from France!

rsignal

Recent Activities

• chomponooch -

Replied to the thread MS8 tube replacement (Sega Aero City).

Yes, only local purchase is possible. Also, I would like to pick up the tube myself because courier service (for such fragile item) is too risky. The current owner cannot remember which machine this tube (Zenith A63ADG25X) comes from from (twin car
  • hardyhell -

Replied to the thread Namco NB-1 conversion to Nebula’s Ray.

Quote from xodaraP: “Just bought a SWS 97 donor I'm hoping to convert, any chance you still have one of your reproduction boards available @SnakeGrunger ? ” is the conversion possible with that game? the roms and the object board have to be flased…
  • Escarioth -

Replied to the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Ok guys, 10 cases to make. everything is set, i only miss a few money here and there, i should be ok to move the project forward and be able to ship fast :) 7x cps1 cases. 2x astérix case 1x sexy parodius case
  • DecepticonZero -

Replied to the thread MS8 tube replacement (Sega Aero City).

Didnt know you were in Europe. Disregard my comment.
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread Form Organization and layout..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hatsune Mike: “I think the main index will benefit from removing a lot of clutter and noise. Some things feel like they are there just because "it's what forums have". Since there are so many subsections, improving the ease of browsing may…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Polishing a scratched monitor.

Awesome, thanks for the write up. I probably would have gone straight to Novus. Good to know you can, and probably have to, hit it with a coarse sanding pad first.
  • nem -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread Polishing a scratched monitor.

Like (Post)
    I got a Toshiba A68KJU96X tube in pretty good shape (in terms of phosphor condition and emissions) but with the face all tagged up. The scratches cut into the glass pretty deep. Furthermore, the anti-static coating was splotchy, having been rubbed off…
  • nem -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread Polishing a scratched monitor.

Like (Post)
    I'm actually having trouble finding the one I used, but it's very similar to this one: amazon.com/GP28002-Glass-Scrat…es-Diameter/dp/B007CJI6HQ The only difference is that that one is missing the coarse pads: