Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Hi from Melb, Vic

djsheep

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

djsheep

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

BRAKKUS1

PGM Cartridge pinout

Frank_fjs

Would be possible to change my username?

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• djsheep -

Replied to the thread Hi from Melb, Vic.

• djsheep -

Liked darthpaul86’s post in the thread Hi from Melb, Vic.

Like (Post)
    Hi All, hope you are all well. Just got a sega blast city and loving it. Nice to meet you all. I am from Melboune, VIC, Australia. My name is Paul and I am 34. I grew to love arcade machines from an early childhood, visiting Time-Zone and the…
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Welcome all. Clean work as always @mR_CaESaR
  • djsheep -

Liked mR_CaESaR’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    hahaha ok then. Andy is the man! He allowed my Sega Rally "garbage" cab be turned into a decent sega racing cab with the help of his L2M2 PCB :) On a side note, for any aussies that "cbf" making your own harnesses, I'm starting up a way to offer harness…
  • djsheep -

Liked darthpaul86’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    Hey Eveyone! 1. darthpaul86 2. VIC 3. Im a bit of a noob so cant help currently. 4. Nothing at the moment, just got my blast city so that will keep me entertained for a while! 5. No Social Media, I do have steam, I believe it's darth_paul_88 Pleased to…
  • darthpaul86 -

Posted the thread Hi from Melb, Vic.

Thread
    Hi All, hope you are all well. Just got a sega blast city and loving it. Nice to meet you all. I am from Melboune, VIC, Australia. My name is Paul and I am 34. I grew to love arcade machines from an early childhood, visiting Time-Zone and the…
  • mR_CaESaR -

Liked darthpaul86’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    Hey Eveyone! 1. darthpaul86 2. VIC 3. Im a bit of a noob so cant help currently. 4. Nothing at the moment, just got my blast city so that will keep me entertained for a while! 5. No Social Media, I do have steam, I believe it's darth_paul_88 Pleased to…