Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

TTX2 in Blast City

JoeAwesome

Pinned --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--

stringbean

Pinned SYS2X6 USB Dongle -- System 246/256 Multi

Franco23444

New Namco System 1 Multi

Darksoft

Sega Lindbergh Universal AIME wiring

twistedsymphony

Recent Activities

• JoeAwesome -

Liked Bluetear’s post in the thread TTX2 in Blast City.

Like (Post)
    Here's the panel on the blast city that KC posted a while back (may actually be the one that @slevin snagged): index.php They're also pretty commonly seen on net and new net cities in Japan arcades (at least they were 5-10 years ago).
  • JoeAwesome -

Replied to the thread TTX2 in Blast City.

• slevin -

Liked Bluetear’s post in the thread TTX2 in Blast City.

Like (Post)
    Here's the panel on the blast city that KC posted a while back (may actually be the one that @slevin snagged): index.php They're also pretty commonly seen on net and new net cities in Japan arcades (at least they were 5-10 years ago).
  • Bluetear -

• Gonzo -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Scillianaire: “This is not really the right thread for this question which is why you're getting no responses, but neither of those are what you need. My vewlix came fastio as well. Fastio is for x3 and nesica service x2 models. I only see a…
  • Gonzo -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gonzo: “Quote from Dk310: “Quote from Dk310: “hey guys, I hate bothering you, but I am in a pickle. I have a kof 13 kit that I bought awhile ago and got a vewlix L. Looking at the I/O my buddy told me that it looks like it is a fast…
  • kuze -

What does the Nesica blast panel look like? Would love to see pics!