Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How to add earth ground.

Report2Marty

Custom Acrylic Cases for Arcades PCBs

jassin000

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

LHantz

Pinned Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support

LHantz

Hi from Minnesota

radiantsvgun

Recent Activities

• Report2Marty -

Replied to the thread How to add earth ground..

thanks @KaPH33n! Is it possible you can help me plot out a comprehensible earth ground loop that will prevent me from getting shocked when I go to turn the candy cab on? Also, is it a concern that the cab is asking for 100v and my iso and chassis will…
  • lupinko -

Liked the Goat’s post in the thread [FS] JAMMA extension harness.

Like (Post)
    I bought two of RGB's JAMMA extensions (with Voltmeter and Plexiglas) a couple weeks ago. They are top notch. Maximum recommendation. That is all.
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Custom Acrylic Cases for Arcades PCBs.

Quote from Derick2k: “They are a bit on the expensive side, but its a fair cost though if you are doing it as a business. ” What I want is some cases for boards Highflow hasn't got... - Bubble Bobble (RomStar) - Super Buster Bros. (Capcom/Mitchel) I…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Custom Acrylic Cases for Arcades PCBs.

Definitely getting one of these made up for KI For fan clearance, what size standoffs did you use?
  • LHantz -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Thanks, I moved this to the support thread
  • LHantz -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

I also have a problem with lines through sprites on the following: Aurail, Cotton, Riot City and Toryumon. I have reburned ROM 01 (which has Cotton on) on a different EPROM and I get the same issue. PCB attaches solid, lines do not disappear when I…