Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The history of moon patrol arcade documentary

djsheep

CPS2 project gone bad

psykom1

Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS

twistedsymphony

what's the exact ref about this pot?

nonosto

Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?

twistedsymphony

Recent Activities

• djsheep -

Replied to the thread The history of moon patrol arcade documentary.

Thanks for another video @patmanqc, you're entertaining and one of the only YouTubers that I always try and make time to watch when I see a new video pop up. I love the style and commentary, it truly reminds me of YouTube before it was all green screen…
  • psykom1 -

Replied to the thread CPS2 project gone bad.

Quote from stt1: “Unfortunately the metal has rusted as well, a steel wire brush or sanding paper would be more like it... From another board the about 10 pins from that connector vanished after soft brush + washing. Quite many eprom sockets should…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS.

Quote from Hammy: “@twistedsymphony reported issues with a quiz board before, is it the same keycus? He got something running in the end, not sure what! ” I don't remember exactly but believe I was using Netto Geku to try to make an Emereldia and…
  • nonosto -

Replied to the thread what's the exact ref about this pot?.

• nonosto -

Liked nem’s post in the thread what's the exact ref about this pot?.

Like (Post)
    Looks correct, yes.
  • stt1 -

Replied to the thread CPS2 project gone bad.

Quote from JoeAwesome: “The batteries did a lot of damage to the B green boards. This is the reason I avoid “unknown” B boards altogether. It takes people with much more skills and experience than me to attempt a repair. Edit: neither B board will…