Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?

Hammy

Hori Fighting Stick Multi

mangofreak

New Net City - JAMMA speaker wiring (help)

nem

Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support

Apocalypse

RGB MOD Pelco monitors help please..

SNK-NEO-GEO

Recent Activities

• dannahan -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread [PRE-ORDER your HAS!].

Like (Post)
    Thank you for interest. There won't be another pre-order, the HAS will be available through a webshop by the end of January/February if everything works out.
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “ So in addition to adding the above connections did you have to cut any traces? And did you have to modify the ROMs at all? ” Just a couple of wire mods, no rom patches. I'm gonna put the extra 74 back on to see what…
  • nem -

Liked Shadoron’s post in the thread Has Anyone Region Swapped a Mach Breakers PCB? Having Issues Trying....

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “I'm more inclined to believe the two regions save data to the EEPROM differently and maybe it's crashing when it gets to a value it doesn't understand. ” This ended up being the issue. There's an undocumented feature in…
  • mangofreak -

Replied to the thread Hori Fighting Stick Multi.

Well, well, well! I didn't know that they were other person interested ;) After some time, I decided to buy another stick with cables... So here are the pinout! Before testing the continuity on them, I have played with the stick on the 3 consoles (= I…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

Like (Post)
    Well done! Thanks for finishing this one, it was sitting around for a long time. Seems that fresh eyes on this one was all that was needed! I re-burned all the GFX roms and took the extra 74 off and patched a couple of traces that had been cut.... Can…
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

Well done! Thanks for finishing this one, it was sitting around for a long time. Seems that fresh eyes on this one was all that was needed! I re-burned all the GFX roms and took the extra 74 off and patched a couple of traces that had been cut.... Can…
  • twistedsymphony -

Quote from mypinballs: “added the missing A18-M68k address line to the roms and to the 68k cpu, and changed the pin 11 input of ic45 pal input to A19-M68k index.php ” WOW, nice work. So in addition to adding the above connections did you have to…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread New Net City - JAMMA speaker wiring (help).

Personally I would just wire the audio straight to the speakers. Although you do then lose the option to change volume from the control panel.
  • I have some more progress to report. I found that one of my original game roms i burned for the conversion was the wrong one meaning my rom0 upper data bits were wrong. Once i had this rectified and changed i got this with dip switch 3 enabled. Phew!
  • nem -

Liked mypinballs’s post in the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

Like (Post)
    I have some more progress to report. I found that one of my original game roms i burned for the conversion was the wrong one meaning my rom0 upper data bits were wrong. Once i had this rectified and changed i got this with dip switch 3 enabled. Phew!