Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?

mypinballs

New Net City - JAMMA speaker wiring (help)

PascalP

Conversion of single layer Taito Cup Finals PCB to something else?

CPS-3 Custom METAL Case

Crimson Kino

Home Arcade System

faithful

Recent Activities

• mypinballs -

Replied to the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

Quote from frsj8112: “ Nice work mate :) Does it still need the wire patch on the backside of the PCB? ” Yes
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread New Net City - JAMMA speaker wiring (help).

Well it works till it works :) depends a bit on the amp on the Jamma board and how much it can take, heat will be the biggest concern indeed. Also depends on the cab, if it has 2x 8ohm speakers that equals 4ohm total, so not that bad as dual 4ohm speaker…
  • mypinballs -

Posted the thread Conversion of single layer Taito Cup Finals PCB to something else?.

Thread
    Hi, After the success of the football champ conversion to dead connection i am now wondering if i can convert my F3 single layer Taito 'Cup Finals' PCB Part number K1100743A to something else? Dungeon Magic looks cool as does Rayforce. Are there…
  • Crimson Kino -

Replied to the thread CPS-3 Custom METAL Case.

Do you have pics of it? I'm imagining it has a hole for the CD drive and nobody takes pics of the back of their unit when they use the SCSI2SD or any pics when it has the CD drive
  • frsj8112 -

Replied to the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

Quote from mypinballs: “I have some more progress to report. I found that one of my original game roms i burned for the conversion was the wrong one meaning my rom0 upper data bits were wrong. Once i had this rectified and changed i got this with dip…