Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix

hoagtech

Console JAMMAizer! Easily connect home consoles to your JAMMA arcade cabinet.

the Goat

Home Arcade System

ITATTRACTS

Wiring an outlet

Coyo5050

Mvs strikers graphics issues

Martimagico

Recent Activities

• Johnfan1986 -

Liked cpsystem3’s post in the thread D&D ToD/SoM 4-player candy cabs?.

Like (Post)
    Capcom sold a cabinet link kit, I’ve got it. Two players across two cabinets. In Japan, Capcom also had the Plazass cabinet (I may be spelling it wrong) which supported 3p and 4p controls.
  • rewrite -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mikaeltarquin: “4K is a 2:1 integer scale of 1080p, so the only softness that occurs is every other pixel ” Not quite. It makes it sharper This is the shape of a single pixel array. Notice the bulbous and soft form. It’s easy on the eyes
  • hoagtech -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mikaeltarquin: “It's "only" 60 Hz, but so are any fighting games ” This... this is just the grossest misunderstanding as to how monitor refresh rates work. It's too much to explain in this small space. But it has nooooothing to do with…
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Quote from mikaeltarquin: “4K is a 2:1 integer scale of 1080p, so the only softness that occurs is every other pixel ” Not quite. It makes it sharper This is the shape of a single pixel array. Notice the bulbous and soft form. It’s easy on the eyes
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Quote from mikaeltarquin: “It's "only" 60 Hz, but so are any fighting games ” This... this is just the grossest misunderstanding as to how monitor refresh rates work. It's too much to explain in this small space. But it has nooooothing to do with…
  • Quote from Srkmagnus: “Would you mind pointing me to the SCART switch you are using? ” Here you go.
  • Quote from BroadwayJose: “@Srkmagnus I'm doing something along the lines of this. As mentioned, you'll want a SCART switch to feed RGB into this device. I'm using a gscartsw for this and so far I have 7 different RGB enabled consoles connected, with the…