Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

rewrite

NAOMI ERROR: JAMMA I/O BOARD NOT FOUND

Mrhide

Pinned CPS3 Repro Carts!!

geldra

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

Darksoft

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• RealDecepticonZero -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Like (Post)
    2nd LG monitor ordered, I'm loving this 32GK650F-B! :thumbsup: This time I'll take even MORE pics from start to finish, including my recommended anti-glare removal process.
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

I'm still not clear if these are shipping from France or Brazil to the US? Price would be much higher paying shipping/customs 2 times than once, I'd imagine. I don't mind helping out if it seems sensible. I've already told @Cereth as much before when…
  • RealDecepticonZero -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gaming.One: “Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “Quote from Gaming.One: “Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “Quote from Gaming.One: “Hi 'll, I can arrange a group buying CIF USA for MOQ 50 pieces. I need someone on the east coast area who can manage all…
  • Mrhide -

Replied to the thread NAOMI ERROR: JAMMA I/O BOARD NOT FOUND.

The relay is clicking and there is 5.13 and 11.76 v on cn6 of the io ... And if i load no games ans go directly in the test mode, the io is not detected... so no point going further with a game right? what about the jumpers on the “lower” net dimm…
  • geldra -

Replied to the thread CPS3 Repro Carts!!.

• Derick2k -

Quote from Gaming.One: “Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “Quote from Gaming.One: “Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “Quote from Gaming.One: “Hi 'll, I can arrange a group buying CIF USA for MOQ 50 pieces. I need someone on the east coast area who can manage all…
  • Gaming.One -

Quote from Derick2k: “Oh man, super excited, lets work that out cause this might be good for @Cereth to distribute with the cabs?? @rewrite Maybe you want to handle it?? At around that price I would get 2 of them. I would offer to received them, but Im…