Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Problems with two Raiden boards

ekorz

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

GeorgeSpinner

Connector part numbers

Flinnster

Blast City General Questions

slevin

What Sega hardware is this?

Flinnster

Recent Activities

• ekorz -

Replied to the thread Problems with two Raiden boards.

Glad it worked. I meant a photo of your gear! But you could also photo of the image the fabtek board produces. Since you have basically the same game I’d say the US one is shot somehow. It’s actually the exact same pcb right? The us versioning is…
  • GeorgeSpinner -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from Raph_friend: “Some boards won't boot without 12V. ” I understand that. Thanks. I was told by the person that sold it to me that it should work with only 5v. I am asking if that's true in the case of the mv-1c?
  • GeorgeSpinner -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from pacoarcade: “That's really strange, Minigun works fine with CPS1. Have you tested that specific board with another supergun or cabinet? it should work. ” I tried a different power supply and it worked with the CPS. I needed to adjust the…
  • Flinnster -

Replied to the thread Connector part numbers.

Quote from nem: “JST NH wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/JST_NH ” Gotta love a good JST geek! :D
  • slevin -

Replied to the thread Blast City General Questions.

I believe the CP is FRP (fiber reinforced plastic) some of my CPs are worn where players rest their hands and the plastic is fibrous
  • el3r_84 -

Liked adgenet’s post in the thread CPS2 Suicide Free Modchip.

Like (Post)
    Found my SOIC adapter and decided I much prefer the compact form factor, so I redesigned my board. Really happy with the end result! arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…941372e2df2638dab932531a4
  • Flinnster -

Liked MetalliC’s post in the thread What Sega hardware is this?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Flinnster: “One of the Dino King roms: ” thanks! this is common in UK latest ver2.5 CF, while US seems got earlier ROM-only versions. similar thing with Love&Berry too, but vice versa - UK got earlier ROM version (collection 1-2) but US…
  • Flinnster -

Replied to the thread What Sega hardware is this?.

I would suggest it's simply down to popularity and what operators were feeding back into Sega in each territory. And because Sega were selling the card packs and RFID chips, they knew very closely what was being played on these games - no point putting…