Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

MWP-606 Power Supply Cover

slayer213

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

DeWitt

SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters

K0NAM1

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

bigadz

gundam extreme vs maxi boost on - How to link? (what is the ip address that is needed for the contents router)

dongzhigang

Recent Activities

• slayer213 -

Replied to the thread MWP-606 Power Supply Cover.

I finally got all the pieces to build this for my mwp-606. The print came out great and everything fit tight and neat. Thank you!
  • DeWitt -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

You are welcome! Currently I have no plans running an other board or controller with the supergun, so this solution is perfect for me. Maybe some day I'll use and other board or controller. Then I'll change it :)
  • Frank_fjs -

Quote from DeWitt: “ Oh and before I miss it: I used the 75 Ohm[/b] resistor when using my RAD2x cable. It works perfectly! The RAD2x guy did not answer... One thing I modified a few minutes ago: I wired an cable from the Test button to the P1 B5.…
  • DeWitt -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    That's awesome, thanks for sharing! I think it's great people are building their own superguns, obtaining that sense of accomplishment.
  • DeWitt -

Yes you are right! I was a huge success for me! I started with an non working 6 slot board in December last, I fixed everything (backup batterie is still missing, an other todo), I sanded and painted the cover, modded an AES Fight Stick and build you…