Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

drfunk2k

Pinned New CPS3 Simms! 8 times the size of a regular SIMM

Epyc

CPS2 Gray board original?

PascalP

Nanao MS8-29FSG chassis issue (Astro City)

SF3BMX

Pinned New Namco System 1 Multi Instructions

parodius

Recent Activities

• drfunk2k -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

PMs sent. please hit me back ASAP. hope to ship tomorrow!
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread CPS2 Gray board original?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nonosto: “So when you have a classic bolt this is already opened,, asumme for change battery. ” Many times I put the C bolt back after battery change. Depends a bit if I can remove it without too much damage
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread CPS2 Gray board original?.

Like (Post)
    C bolt is also on B board from factory
  • Epyc -

Replied to the thread New CPS3 Simms! 8 times the size of a regular SIMM.

Quote from Raph_friend: “Quote from djsheep: “Quote from Raph_friend: “It give me a idea of a remote controlled switch, so bad that the price will be a bit high for me || ” IMO, the DIP switch works well enough, it's just a tidy 8 possible combinations ;)
  • Epyc -

Liked Raph_friend’s post in the thread New CPS3 Simms! 8 times the size of a regular SIMM.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “Quote from Raph_friend: “It give me a idea of a remote controlled switch, so bad that the price will be a bit high for me || ” IMO, the DIP switch works well enough, it's just a tidy 8 possible combinations ;) ” We need a solution if…
  • PascalP -

Liked Ali710’s post in the thread CPS2 Gray board original?.

Like (Post)
    Anyway guy thank u for ur input, according to seller it’s sealed but now battery changed, I’m waiting to receive it, this my first ever CPS2 game.
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Gray board original?.

Quote from nonosto: “So when you have a classic bolt this is already opened,, asumme for change battery. ” Many times I put the C bolt back after battery change. Depends a bit if I can remove it without too much damage
  • SF3BMX -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS8-29FSG chassis issue (Astro City).

Bumping this thread still looking for a solution. It appears there was not enough high voltage going through that may have caused the chassis to shutdown. Need to find out what is causing it and hoping it's not a flyback issue.
  • parodius -

Replied to the thread New Namco System 1 Multi Instructions.

Received my FlashcatUSB XPORT yesterday, currently finishing to flash the last memory module. It's slow, but as you have to do this only once... To be noted : you have to set the programmer in "Parallel NOR Flash" mode. This is not mentioned explicitely…