Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Hiya From St. Louis

bubblun

Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets.

kazuo

My ttx2 cannot access the selection menu in 2.0image!

chuckying

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

chuckying

X the Ball arcade game help

RdCrestdBreegull

Recent Activities

• bubblun -

Replied to the thread Hiya From St. Louis.

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Welcome dude! Yes we have a lot of STL guys here, I'm marked as that but, actually 30 min East. Once this COVID deal has passed I hope to meet up with everyone! You're on the right forum, this is the friendliest, and most…
  • bubblun -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread Hiya From St. Louis.

Like (Post)
    Welcome dude! Yes we have a lot of STL guys here, I'm marked as that but, actually 30 min East. Once this COVID deal has passed I hope to meet up with everyone! You're on the right forum, this is the friendliest, and most knowledgeable place to be!
  • kazuo -

Replied to the thread Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets..

Oh man, whatever that decaying thing is, that's so gross. LOL. Sorry you have to deal with that, par for the course though on used cabinets from location though. You'll get through it! I love the Exceleenas. Mostly the Exceleena 2, since it was my first…
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Hiya From St. Louis.

Welcome dude! Yes we have a lot of STL guys here, I'm marked as that but, actually 30 min East. Once this COVID deal has passed I hope to meet up with everyone! You're on the right forum, this is the friendliest, and most knowledgeable place to be!
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked bubblun’s post in the thread Hiya From St. Louis.

Like (Post)
    Hello all, I figured I'd sign up for an account as I suddenly have more time to mess around with my arcade stuff with reduced work travel. I live in the St. Louis, Missouri area and my home arcade consists of: Sega New Astro City (set up vertical) Sega…
  • bubblun -

Posted the thread Hiya From St. Louis.

Thread
    Hello all, I figured I'd sign up for an account as I suddenly have more time to mess around with my arcade stuff with reduced work travel. I live in the St. Louis, Missouri area and my home arcade consists of: Sega New Astro City (set up vertical) Sega…
  • chuckying -

Replied to the thread My ttx2 cannot access the selection menu in 2.0image!.