Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Thchardcore

Pinned Taito F3. Get your cart here

Thchardcore

DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com

Frank_fjs

Universal JAMMA versus kit

RandomRetro

simple question from a simple person

twistedsymphony

Recent Activities

• suverman -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone. Hope everyone is healthy and not having troubles with that coronavirus stuff. Today we were informed by our prime minister that an extend of industry closing was made. It should be extended until may 4th -_- *sigh* i really hoped to get…
  • suverman -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    I dont think ill ever get a cps 1.5 unless its pretty cheap xD I do have a wishlist of games im on the lookout. Trades are also welcome for payment .... Because new pcb = new case project to do. But with that damn virus, everything is on hold and i…
  • Thchardcore -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

I just wanted to say that I fucking HATE scart cables and having to wire them up. You have to remember it's not a direct connection due to in and out connections on male and female sides. It's a total pain to fit everything inside nicely when you have…
  • Thchardcore -

Replied to the thread Taito F3. Get your cart here.

Thank you. That was my first guess given location to video DAC. I ordered some Ali special and will see if piggyback ride takes it home. Until then, I will trace my steps and make sure the train is running. Appreciate the help.
  • Thchardcore -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread Taito F3. Get your cart here.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Thchardcore: “Does anyone know the answer to my problem or know which RAM is the color RAM? ” Color (palette) RAM will usually be close to the JAMMA edge because it's part of the output stage. According to the MAME driver, the custom…
  • PascalP -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com.

Like (Post)
    retrorgb.com/dreamcast-replacement-psu-design-analysed.html Kind of echos my sentiments about these PSUs.