Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit

maiden2099

What is this? Just a DVD player, or something more?

nem

Software Tool Idea for simplifying JVS input

TravistyOJ

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

rocket

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Arthrimus

Recent Activities

• radiantsvgun -

Liked dewmansnk’s post in the thread AWSD Power Supply Interface PCB.

Like (Post)
    Got my batch of PCBs from JLC a little while ago, they came out really nice, black solder mask and ENIG gold plating. Still waiting on more voltage LCDs, using my batch of 5 that I overpaid for on Amazon, so can make a few of these. Ill go back through…
  • maiden2099 -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

@Darksoft We have success! Troubleshooting Steps: - Tested continuity across the board with a Multimeter - Every Pin was connecting between the Multi and my B-Board properly. - Unplugged the C9 cable, tested with decrypted ROMs and ensured the key…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread What is this? Just a DVD player, or something more?.

It has about as much to do with a CPS3 as a toaster.
  • TravistyOJ -

Replied to the thread Software Tool Idea for simplifying JVS input.

That’s cool, but my idea is 100% software. Something that runs on the box itself. If it doesn’t exist I’m curious if that means for some reason it’s impossible to do
  • the Goat -

Liked Arthrimus’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “Quote from Arthrimus: “The Minigun only outputs 75ohm Csync ” No offence but that seems like a design flaw... You should have the ability to out put both (75/TTL) with a jumper or switch.Needing an external sync processor…