Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

kyosuke75

Nanao MS8-29FSG sparks when plugged on & screen don't show any game images.

GeekMan1222

Pinned STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting

Darksoft

Type X3 video card and CPU upgrade

nam9

Cursed Taito Egret 29: Gen X strikes again

Nebula

Recent Activities

• kyosuke75 -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Thanks I got the message that I'm next on the list. I'm still interested, thanks!
  • If you ever have any doubts about touching something let us know or look up about it first. Retro Tech on youtube has great videos. He has a few CRT Safety videos just search "Retro Tech CRT Safety" in youtube. Familiarize your self with things and you…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting.

• dewmansnk -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread Cursed Taito Egret 29: Gen X strikes again.

Like (Post)
    It was me, I got it. I have a lot of work ahead of me. This poor wounded bird has landed: OfqwAL1.jpg Of course, everything about the control panel is bad news. I don't want these American controls in here at all. On the bright side, the top green…
  • nam9 -

Replied to the thread Type X3 video card and CPU upgrade.

One step closer. Managed to flash my card to the GTX760 BIOS provided by @300wins. I picked up a single fan MSI GTX760 card, same as stock - it just has a MIS sticker on the fan. I had to use the patched version of NVFlash and also the -6 flag to bypass…
  • Nebula -

Replied to the thread Cursed Taito Egret 29: Gen X strikes again.

Great catch, buddy! It needs lots of work but it will definitely worth it. Out of curiosity, what are the dimensions of the base? Seems that removing control panel let it to pass through not big doors without needing to disassemble it at full.
  • everten -

Replied to the thread STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting.

Quote from stt1: “Did you already try both selectors with the another board which is working with LCD selector? ” I did try my other selector. I also tried swapping arduinos, SD cards, ribbon cable, etc. Quote from Darksoft: “Have a look here about…
  • atro city -

Replied to the thread Problems with two Raiden boards.

Here is the image that displays when the Fabtek version is booted. imgur.com/Aymn24D It flickers as well with vertical bars. Tried adjusting the potentiometer now that I got sound working on the other board, but this one is still silent. Here is the…