Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Lindbergh Region Change Afterburner Climax

inhomearcades

Pinned Retro Hardware Capacitors LISTS

nassekova

EPROM Eraser alternatives?

rewrite

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

Cereth

Sega Saturn ODEs - Rhea and Phoebe

Metal Slug

Recent Activities

• inhomearcades -

Replied to the thread Lindbergh Region Change Afterburner Climax.

Can I do that and still run climax? I looked at the security key part number on my game and that of a us new one and they are the same. My understanding is the hardware is what has the region setting so reinstalling a software disk and new sec key would…
  • djsheep -

Liked skate323k137’s post in the thread EPROM Eraser alternatives?.

Like (Post)
    I have had good luck with my cheapo chinese eraser. I clean the chip windows with IPA first, and give it a good 20 mins. Almost always works, but I'll still probably upgrade some day.
  • djsheep -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread EPROM Eraser alternatives?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from skate323k137: “I have had good luck with my cheapo chinese eraser. I clean the chip windows with IPA first, and give it a good 20 mins. Almost always works, but I'll still probably upgrade some day. ” I've had great luck with them too. …
  • nassekova -

Replied to the thread Retro Hardware Capacitors LISTS.

Vimana (Toaplan) 2x 470uf 16v 1x 220uf 16v (axial) 3x 22uf 16v (axial) 3x 10uf 16v (axial) capmap_004.jpeg
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread EPROM Eraser alternatives?.

Quote from skate323k137: “I have had good luck with my cheapo chinese eraser. I clean the chip windows with IPA first, and give it a good 20 mins. Almost always works, but I'll still probably upgrade some day. ” I've had great luck with them too. …
  • nassekova -

Liked pacoarcade’s post in the thread Retro Hardware Capacitors LISTS.

Like (Post)
    Crime Fighters (Konami) C39 1000 16 C36 330 16 C50 10 16 C44 10 16 C40 10 16 C49 220 16 C41 100 16 C43 100 16
  • Cereth -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Quote from drfunk2k: “youtu.be/gFLSHWwE14k This video will show you which two chips to remove to replace them with the chips that allow for custom button layout.This allows you to press the layout button for 3 seconds and enter custom mode. then you…
  • Metal Slug -

Replied to the thread Sega Saturn ODEs - Rhea and Phoebe.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Fenrir Tray design is finalized and the product listing is up on Bit-District: bit-district.com/console/sega-…fenrir-sd-card-mount.html Any AP member who have a tray and would like to buy one let me know. I'd like to ship to…