Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

Niko

CPT-002B Kitamura Kiden Transformer 14 Volts & Amperes deliver

SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters

K0NAM1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! Joker Custom 27" Bartop Aracde

ITATTRACTS

Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix

jassin000

Recent Activities

• Niko -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quote from fuzzbuddy: “Thanks @Niko. How do you get Crimzon Clover to play in vertical mode? ” Create a "config.ini" file for the game. Then add Source Code (1 line)
  • chacal231077 -

Posted the thread CPT-002B Kitamura Kiden Transformer 14 Volts & Amperes deliver.

Thread
    Hi ! :) How many amperes does the CPT-002B Kitamura Kiden Transformer 14 Volts deliver for Amp Qsound ? Thank you ;)
  • Pelly -

Liked mR_CaESaR’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pelly: “They look great. When I restore my US TMNT cab I might have to get you to build a harness for me... Not looking forward to that :| (lights, 4 players (2 kick harnesses), 4 Coin slots etc..) ” Send me a PM and we can try and work…
  • K0NAM1 -

Replied to the thread SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters.

Sanity check on aisle 2 lol: I didn't realise I should have got QBP until after I had ordered my PCB's, I also ain't going to buy the 10-pin to 6-pin ISP adapter...just going to jury-rig it with some Dupont wires and a DB15. So from the attached…
  • Derick2k -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Like (Post)
    Some updates/images from my latest VLX L-AMI monitor disassemble/bracket preparation. First as promised peeling of the anti-glare (remember this is optional but I HIGHLY recommend it) coating... kHOFFmq.jpg Fully dissemble the monitor, remove the…
  • ITATTRACTS -

Replied to the thread HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! Joker Custom 27" Bartop Aracde.

• Niko -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quote from kazuo: “Worth considering that Mike Moffit has concluded that both the Sega "Rev B" and Capcom I/O's have... interesting behavior that makes both less than ideal, from an input latency standpoint: