Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Will it work? An acid repair attempt!

xtrasmiley

Super Neo 29 Candy Control Panel Reproduction.

hursit

Mortal kombat 2 no audio blast city

PascalP

Sega Megalo 410

rewrite

CPS2 A board Resistor Array

Mitsurugi-w

Recent Activities

• xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Will it work? An acid repair attempt!.

Looks great, if you get it working, throw it up on eBay and sell as "good" condition.. :P If not, sell as "untested, prob needs battery" instead.. I am of course, joking. Awesome work there!
  • hursit -

Replied to the thread Super Neo 29 Candy Control Panel Reproduction..

Quote from Cloggerdude: “Quote from hursit: “I can produce this Control Panel. If we can get the Vectorized Control panel artwork, i can do it offset print as original. Or if someone has the clear scan of the artwork, i can vectorize it…
  • nam9 -

Liked Rtl’s post in the thread Nintendo Super System Arcade restoration.

Like (Post)
    Some more updates guys.......did the top part of the cabinet and put new artwork and T Moulding on. This thing is coming up awesome, I really dig the green T Mould on the top What do you guys think?
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread Mortal kombat 2 no audio blast city.

• PascalP -

Liked ghantz’s post in the thread Mortal kombat 2 no audio blast city.

Like (Post)
    Negatron repaired and and sent back., now i can hear the soouuund
  • PascalP -

Liked Rtl’s post in the thread Nintendo Super System Arcade restoration.

Like (Post)
    Some more updates guys.......did the top part of the cabinet and put new artwork and T Moulding on. This thing is coming up awesome, I really dig the green T Mould on the top What do you guys think?
  • werejag -

Liked Retro-Rabbit’s post in the thread Will it work? An acid repair attempt!.

Like (Post)
    I've had this spare MvsC board for a while, bought it cheap knowing it wasn't just a suicide. The Maxell battery had liquefied itself along with everything else within a 2 inch radius. I cleaned it up,but noticed a good chunk of pins on the DL-1927 had…