Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

Darksoft

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

Darksoft

How to add earth ground.

Report2Marty

New Vewlix F Owner, so many questions

Pinned Neo Geo AES/MVS memory card (no battery)

djsheep

Recent Activities

• Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

• Darksoft -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Quote from raffy92: “Thank you for the answer ” New FW for both MVS and AES is out, in case you didnt notice. Please check the corresponding thread.
  • Report2Marty -

Liked KaPH33n’s post in the thread How to add earth ground..

Like (Post)
    it looks like you got a 120vac input iso with 100vac output. I don't know what your manual said, but I think you need a 1:1 isolation transformer that does 120 input and output. Once you verify you have the right input and output voltages just hook up…
  • Report2Marty -

Liked KaPH33n’s post in the thread How to add earth ground..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Report2Marty: “Ok, I’m beginning to make a little headway following the Bob Roberts guide. Quick question though... Referring to the picture below, B Roberts guide says I should attach the earth ground from the ac cord to the middle…
  • Report2Marty -

Replied to the thread How to add earth ground..

Thanks @KaPH33n! here are some pics of what I’m going to do, I think. I decided to remove the outlet so I can wire straight to the iso and have a good place to mount it (bad idea?). Also, you’re right, I bought the wrong damn iso.... thought I…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread PCB Repair.

Like (Post)
    While we're talking about books, everyone should go ahead and get these Randy Fromm books and videos that @XeD shared: WTB: Randy Fromm DVDs / Books They really helped me out, and I've got them printed out still refer to them from time-to-time. There's…
  • mbd -

Posted the thread New Vewlix F Owner, so many questions.

Thread
    Hi, I bought an arcade machine earlier this year (a very nice Game Wizard Extreme from Arcooda) and the bug kind of hit. I love the look of the Vewlix cabinets so decided to try and find a genuine one to tinker with. That's arrived this week thanks to a…