Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Tanglewood physical copy and ROM image

Neo Geo Track Ball Games

Apocalypse

Mini cute MS8-18 partial vertical collapse?

Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets.

kulateam

Switch chassis PB7534 (Windy II) to MS2930?

yosai

Recent Activities

• Apocalypse -

Posted the thread Tanglewood physical copy and ROM image.

Thread
    So I got a physical copy of Tanglewood but I didn't receive any link to the ROM file (that was 2 years ago IIRC). When you buy the Steam version you can simply extract the ROM file and use it on a flash cart so I assumed by having a physical copy (much…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo Track Ball Games.

Quote from brentradio: “So send me YOUR Paypal address. This whole thing was my idea anyway. :D ” Nah, I'm happy to cover shipping, I'm also very curious now. Don't worry it will benefit the whole community ;)
  • brentradio -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo Track Ball Games.

Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from brentradio: “Thank you @ack !!! Send me your Paypal info and I will pay for the shipping! :D ” I paid for it already. :) ” So send me YOUR Paypal address. This whole thing was my idea anyway. :D
  • brentradio -

Liked the Goat’s post in the thread [FS] JAMMA extension harness.

Like (Post)
    I bought two of RGB's JAMMA extensions (with Voltmeter and Plexiglas) a couple weeks ago. They are top notch. Maximum recommendation. That is all.
  • nem -

Liked kulateam’s post in the thread Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets..

Like (Post)
    Quote from jermz1: “Quote from kulateam: “Here's what it looks like all back together after the wiring harness was soaked for an hour or so then scrubbed. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…20c70049a8cc5e5693d7ad6ba ” are you planning on redoing the 2…
  • keiichi331 -

Posted the thread Mini cute MS8-18 partial vertical collapse?.

Thread
    Finally got around to wiring up the power and jamma for the cute and i power it up and it looks like i have partial vertical collapse at the bottom. This monitor chassis was re capped on Feb 2020, so its pretty recent. Not sure what could be causing the…