Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration

KaPH33n

Pinned CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit

PascalP

Console JAMMAizer! Easily connect home consoles to your JAMMA arcade cabinet.

SailorLodestar

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

brentradio

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

YaYaLanD

Recent Activities

• dannahan -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Like (Post)
    Yes. Just put them in the /games folder like your regular SD
  • hursit -

Liked Kavas’s post in the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

Like (Post)
    Quote from benime: “Quote from Kavas: “...it is now out there for you to take the gamble on. I haven't even met the guy and I am only going through my coaters. ” Yeah sorry, I'm out. I don't want to plunk down that kind of cash without a prototype…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Johnfan1986’s post in the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “Has anyone played these yet? I couldn’t be bothered opening my multi up and updating the SD to be honest, let alone scrolling through all those extra games. Could someone please report back with a list of what’s good and…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked SmokeMonster’s post in the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Like (Post)
    A lot of these hacks are designed for people who have played fighting games for a long time and are looking for something new, an easier way to enable hidden characters, or for training. For casuals, there aren't a lot of hacks that completely transform…
  • KaPH33n -

Replied to the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

Quote from jermz1: “Just an idea/temporary solution, im assuming these cabs are home use. So I have dabbled with mold making and resin casting in the past. You might be able to silicone mold the main door, make a plug and cast multiples. For the…
  • jermz1 -

Liked kulateam’s post in the thread Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets..

Like (Post)
    I just want this to be over already...... I got a parcel yesterday with my shiny new Naomi 2 motherboard in it, so of course I goto my Atomiswave SD cabinet to play it in.. the Atomiswave cab sits just next to this one. So i'm sitting there plugging in…
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Yes. Just put them in the /games folder like your regular SD