Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Nanao MS8-29FSG sparks when plugged on & screen don't show any game images.

GeekMan1222

TTX2 Motherboard Boot Issue

ArcSys101

Pinned New Namco System 1 Multi

Johnfan1986

Console JAMMAizer! Easily connect home consoles to your JAMMA arcade cabinet.

nonosto

Pinned Irem M72 multi kit installation & support

dos

Recent Activities

• Yeah I figured it might have been beyond repair but hey think of it this way. Would you rather have a broken socket or neckboard or a broken tube :rolleyes: one of those items is much more expensive lol. Looking forward to seeing it run :D
  • SpiritSaiyan -

Liked Tyson1911’s post in the thread help with a Namco System 256 PCB replacement.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, I have a problem with my Namco System 256 card, this console gives sound without problem but there is no image. when I open it I realize that L1 is short-circuited, someone will know with what I can replace that coil or if they will have…
  • ArcSys101 -

Replied to the thread TTX2 Motherboard Boot Issue.

Use flat screw ,drain the capacitors one by one short them with the flat screw method
  • Pega$u$ -

Now follows Apocalypse.

Follow
  • Johnfan1986 -

Replied to the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

Quote from sugar4salt: “Which system 1 board is the cheapest one these days? Most of system 1 boards are pretty pricey... ” This is the tricky point. I thought most of the system boards are difficult to find (1980s). Also, the Darksoft multi may…