Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

which gundum is the best play

nismopunch

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

suverman

Greetings from an Arcade lover!

Help with Sega arcade IR gun wiring

Coyo5050

Ringedge jvs error 6401

Hydreigon

Recent Activities

• nismopunch -

Replied to the thread which gundum is the best play.

Im going to have to try ZAFT 2 after reading this. Been stuck on NEXT for some time haha
  • djsheep -

Liked suverman’s post in the thread Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

Like (Post)
    Following. Also is there a difference between the WII and the arcade version?
  • rocket -

• suverman -

Replied to the thread Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

Following. Also is there a difference between the WII and the arcade version?
  • suverman -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

Like (Post)
    So aside from the original hardware, are there any other alternatives to getting this running on a cab effectively? Anyone got their Wii running on a cab (240p or VGA) well?
  • plasia -

246 has a LAN module, if yours didn't come with one you need to get it. You wire it up to a dedicated switch, leave it standalone and don't integrate it into your home network. Then you just set up each one to be #1-4 in service/test menu.
  • smallgoku -

Posted the thread Greetings from an Arcade lover!.

Thread
    Hi all, This is a great forum. I am glad I found it! Greetings to this community:) I am Nick from the United States. My childhood dream is to have an authentic arcade cabinet. I hope I will be able to find my love in this forum, and learn some…