Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OutRun gear display hack

bytestorm

Pinned --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--

segasonic91

6 Slot burnt out power on jamma edge

Darksoft Taito F3 Support needed

Darksoft

Pinned The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• bytestorm -

Replied to the thread OutRun gear display hack.

• bytestorm -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread OutRun gear display hack.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, I've made a small hack for OutRun to have it display which gear is engaged with the same look and feel as the Saturn or Sega AGES version. Useful when: - you don't have the real cabinet but use a JAMMA adapter (mine has a D latch to toggle…
  • psykom1 -

Like (Post)
    Hi all, I've made a small hack for OutRun to have it display which gear is engaged with the same look and feel as the Saturn or Sega AGES version. Useful when: - you don't have the real cabinet but use a JAMMA adapter (mine has a D latch to toggle…
  • segasonic91 -

Replied to the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

I am going for this for my F3 and CPS-II... if anyone in Oz knows of something better, please let me know! Same with the braid. amazon.com.au/gp/aw/d/B01M8IC0…smid=A3UR8WWSBNF2Q4&psc=1
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread OutRun gear display hack.

Hats off in front of you sir ! I don't have the OutRun but when i will get it , for sure i'll put these into it . Thanks for all what you've doing for us ^^
  • AlxUnderBase -

Like (Post)