Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

djsheep

JVS Emulator

nonosto

Ring Edge 2 replacement fan size?

Crimson Kino

NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution

DashV

IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects)

GC8TECH

Recent Activities

• tonyt76 -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Can the cps2 boards that came in metal cases be multied?.

Like (Post)
    You can make some nice conversions by rewriting the SIMMs using the DS CPS3 Multicart. But no multi (without some major/crazy rework and even then prob not) support. Maybe at some future point @Darksoft could officially support the all-in-one CPS2? He…
  • djsheep -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Hello people Just small update :P Im really busy nowadays, and sometimes i can miss the questions or the PM's. Sorry about of that. But thanks to @Derick2k @rewrite and @Cereth , they are always here :thumbsup: Be carefull about your fingers :P
  • triple_lei -

Liked UYO’s post in the thread Mobile System 2x6.

Like (Post)
    I'm making a mobile System256, so I'll secretly introduce it here. It weighs about 12 kg and consumes about 70-95 W including the monitor. It can operate for over 2 hours with an external battery of about $ 160. Currently, it has HDD games, but if you…